Website Optimization Services
Your website is hiding something.
Our job is to find out what. The Level343 Team, consisting of international professional SEO specialists, consultants, copywriters, content strategists and social marketers, takes this job very seriously. The success of your site, online business and search marketing campaign depends on us learning all we can about your site’s health. We’ll turn it inside out and upside down, digging into areas that affect your potential traffic, level of engagement and conversion potential, among others.
Website Optimization Steps
When you first come to us for website optimization services, we’ll walk through a series of steps with you:
- Discuss your company, site and project in a phone consultation.
- Fill out a Search Marketing Discovery.
- Our team reviews your Discovery and briefly reviews your site.
- We send you a Request for Proposal, which includes issues we uncovered during the review, recommendations and our recommended services.
What You Should Know About Our Services
For any website optimization project, we require (and include in our Discoveries) a site audit, access to your analytics program and Google Webmaster Tools, or the ability to set these services up.. A site audit includes, but is not limited to:
- Potential technical and coding issues
- Potential issues that affect search engine spiders from crawling your site
- Potential design issues that may affect SEO and marketing efforts
- Site architecture (how the navigation and information is displayed)
- Site content, in terms of quality and strategy
- Calls to action (if applicable)
- Internal and external links
- Current analytics
- Keyword research and analysis
- Competition research and analysis
- Social media presence (if applicable)
- Current search engine indexing
- Anything else we uncover along the way
- Benchmark (baseline) report, detailing where your site is now in terms of traffic and search visibility
- Potential Preferred Landing Pages (PLPs) uncovered during the audit – pages that we believe, based on our experience, should be optimized first, as they have the highest potential of converting
- Analytics report, detailing issues with, and recommendations for, your current analytics setup
- Keyword analysis report with a list of key terms we suggest for best performance, along with recommended Key Performance Indicators to watch while tracking your campaigns
- Detailed SEO campaign, focused on removing the issues we’ve uncovered and strengthening your website presence for higher traffic and conversions
What You Should Know About Working With Us
The reports you receive are specifically about the site in question; your SEO campaign is specifically suited to meet your goals and resolve issues with your site. We don’t do “cookie cutter”. You will not get a list of all the issues any site could possibly have, nor will you get an SEO campaign any site can use.
Your site isn’t a copy of every other site; our pricing isn’t either. We scale the cost depending on several factors, such as the size of the site and variety of issues uncovered in the initial overview.
When you’re serious about your online presence, contact Level343 for website optimization. We make sure your site shines!
Recommended from Level343′s SEO Article Archive