True story – While looking through client folders a few days ago, we came across a brief Wordpress tutorial created for a client. We thought, “Why not share this with our readers?” Sometimes, that’s all it takes to find some content gold – and here it is: a classic case of repurposing content! Of course, the images needed to be updated for the current Wordpress version, but hey... success takes work.
- Risky SEO: Link Building Still A Viable OptionMay 2nd, 2016
- The Marketing Agency Onus: When the Client Does the WritingApril 18th, 2016
- Marketing: Just Another Word For Manipulation?April 11th, 2016
- 3 SEO Hacks to Get More Authoritative LinksApril 4th, 2016
Gabriella Sannino says:
- No One Will Read Your Blog Unless You Do These 4 ThingsJanuary 18th, 2016
- Social Media Marketing: Is Facebook Still Relevant?January 25th, 2016
- WordPress SEO 101: 4 Things You Can't Afford to MissDecember 28th, 2015
584 Castro Street #850
San Francisco, CA 94114
Phone: (415) 308-7375
Email: [email protected]
This work by Level343 International SEO & Marketing is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.