After all the Google Plus hoopla (and a few posts of our own), it seemed only right, fair and equal to spend a little time on Facebook. Of course, it helps that we had a specific request for this article. A pro pos to this post, the request came from a Facebook fan - can’t beat that for on topic! Before getting deep into lead generation facts here, I’d like to mention a fantastic Facebook page to inspire you and show you what’s possible. Facebook isn’t just about posting status updates; you can do that anywhere. In fact, some businesses use FB as their only place of online business.
- Risky SEO: Link Building Still A Viable OptionMay 2nd, 2016
- The Marketing Agency Onus: When the Client Does the WritingApril 18th, 2016
- Marketing: Just Another Word For Manipulation?April 11th, 2016
- 3 SEO Hacks to Get More Authoritative LinksApril 4th, 2016
Gabriella Sannino says:
- No One Will Read Your Blog Unless You Do These 4 ThingsJanuary 18th, 2016
- Social Media Marketing: Is Facebook Still Relevant?January 25th, 2016
- WordPress SEO 101: 4 Things You Can't Afford to MissDecember 28th, 2015
584 Castro Street #850
San Francisco, CA 94114
Phone: (415) 308-7375
Email: [email protected]
This work by Level343 International SEO & Marketing is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.