Why are we, Level343, sharing information about mobile payments and your business? Buried in analytics, trends and so on as we are, we’ve seen a definite trend of visitors using mobile phones on our clients’ sites. The plain and simple truth is that mobile usage – in all forms – is growing; that growth includes the expectation of being able to make mobile payments. Take, for example, Google Wallet, which will use Citi® PayPass™ MasterCards and Google’s Prepaid Card at launch, but is planned to have more partners.
- The Marketing Agency Onus: When the Client Does the WritingApril 18th, 2016
- Marketing: Just Another Word For Manipulation?April 11th, 2016
- 3 SEO Hacks to Get More Authoritative LinksApril 4th, 2016
- MARKETING TO THE “WHY”March 28th, 2016
Gabriella Sannino says:
- No One Will Read Your Blog Unless You Do These 4 ThingsJanuary 18th, 2016
- Social Media Marketing: Is Facebook Still Relevant?January 25th, 2016
- WordPress SEO 101: 4 Things You Can't Afford to MissDecember 28th, 2015
584 Castro Street #850
San Francisco, CA 94114
Phone: (415) 308-7375
Email: [email protected]
This work by Level343 International SEO & Marketing is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.