Branding isn’t a new concept; it isn’t even a centennial concept. In fact, branding started back in the ancient days of Babylon, Greece and Rome, when men wore dresses (sure, they called them togas) and the term “Spartan” was coined. Potters carved their initials, symbol or recognizable mark in their handiwork. Gold and silversmiths marked their work; papermakers left watermarks. Cattle and other livestock have worn literal brands since 2000 BC, if not before.
- The Marketing Agency Onus: When the Client Does the WritingApril 18th, 2016
- Marketing: Just Another Word For Manipulation?April 11th, 2016
- 3 SEO Hacks to Get More Authoritative LinksApril 4th, 2016
- MARKETING TO THE “WHY”March 28th, 2016
Gabriella Sannino says:
- No One Will Read Your Blog Unless You Do These 4 ThingsJanuary 18th, 2016
- Social Media Marketing: Is Facebook Still Relevant?January 25th, 2016
- WordPress SEO 101: 4 Things You Can't Afford to MissDecember 28th, 2015
584 Castro Street #850
San Francisco, CA 94114
Phone: (415) 308-7375
Email: [email protected]
This work by Level343 International SEO & Marketing is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.