2012 Top SEO Women Finalists

iOptimize

Posted by: Level343 Team

iOptimizeLevel 343 is not only excited, but proud to present the final list of 2012 Top SEO Women. We had such a fantastic response for the nominees; thank you all for helping us create this wonderful list!

We have a whopping list of 30 SEO women to vote on. Polls close the last day of November 2011 (Wednesday November 30, 2011) to give us enough time to create an excellent write up. Each person only gets one vote, so make that vote count!

Sponsorship:
We’ve had a few people ask if we were accepting sponsors. If you would like to support the 2012 Top SEO Women Awards in terms of prizes, please contact [email protected]

steveplunkett Reply

Can I nominate @melyssatweeting?

Melyssa St. Michael – Rockfish – Dir. Content Strategy

May 12, 2011 at 8:11 am
    steveplunkett Reply

omg.. no @cshel? Carolyn Shelby?

May 12, 2011 at 8:12 am
      JRPittman Reply

*smacks Steve* Dude, if everybody was on THIS list, who would be on our list for next year, huh? We limited it to 30 for a reason… to piss off people like you. 😀 I’m happy to see it worked. Mwahahaha

May 12, 2011 at 2:40 pm
        steveplunkett Reply

nobody getting pissed off.. lol..

so since we are seededing for next year..

beebow
        gabby – yeah.. i nominated her.. screen cap this for next year.. =)
        monica wright

not all these women are SEOs – some aren’t even close to SEOs – just sayin

May 12, 2011 at 1:50 pm
    SEO Reply

this is waste of time

May 13, 2011 at 11:29 am
      Level343 Reply

Ehum.. may very well be to some people, however the ones participating, having fun, sharing and playing along seem to be enjoying it. In conclusion let me add “Bitter party of one, your table is waiting…

May 13, 2011 at 12:05 pm
    Raymund Reply

Sorry but I don’t know any of them. I only know the sites where they are working.

May 13, 2011 at 11:56 pm
    Rich, Leeds Reply

Might be worth having a page of profiles for all the entrants, and some examples of their work.
    I’m not sure how we can judge them from their names alone.

May 14, 2011 at 8:16 am
      Level343 Reply

Hello Rich, why yes you are right and we actually linked to a post fantastic response for the nominees that we wrote back in March in the first paragraph… hope that helps. Thanks for your participation!

May 14, 2011 at 10:13 am
    Rafael Montilla Reply

Gabriella your name is missing on the list

May 16, 2011 at 5:25 am
      Gabriella Reply

Rafael!!! 🙂 Yes, yes it is…But this is not about me it’s about all these wonderful women out there! Besides, I’m excited about the new names I’m being introduced to. So are you coming out to Italy this summer? You know I’m going to be giving a workshop and would love your photographic eye to take pictures. 🙂 Let me know if you are around EU this summer!

May 16, 2011 at 5:37 am
    Jason Reply

We also want to know some new SEO tips from these finalists

June 15, 2011 at 12:08 am
      Level343 Reply

Brilliant idea!! Let’s see what I can do thanks Jason 😉

June 15, 2011 at 4:14 am
    Jack Hammer Reply

My vote is going to the one in the list who has not been in the industry to long, but by making this list says it all. Plus any male haters who cant take the fact that you are not on this list Grow Up!

June 27, 2011 at 2:33 am
    Barry Adams Reply

So much excellence, it’s bloody hard to pick just one to vote for!

June 27, 2011 at 5:43 am
    Doris Reply

Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to take a look. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!

December 21, 2011 at 11:16 pm