Thank you for thinking of Level343 as a place to share your content. We greatly value our readers and do our best to ensure the content and interaction provided is up to par. We reserve Wednesdays for our wonderful guest posters to showcase their knowledge for our readers.
With this in mind, we do have a few rules when considering a guest posting on Level343. We ask that our guests follow these rules:
- We reserve the right to edit your guest post as we see fit, as well as edit in the future for continued accuracy.
- Articles need to be original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing.
- Articles must pass CopyScape and not be published elsewhere.
- We require proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article.
- Data needs to be timely, originating within the past two years.
- Posts may not include affiliate links or other self-serving or promotional links within the content. Please reserve any promotional links for the bio.
- Consider adding more than one post; it behooves you and our readers.
- All posts are first come first serve. Do not send multiple emails asking about status.
- You must include at least 2 links to one of our many articles available in this blog.
- Articles must be optimized around a target keyword. Make sure that there a search demand for your keyword before you submit this article.
- Please look over our blog to see the topics we cover before submitting your article.
- We will not accept articles that are not relevant to our industry including pornography, gambling, technical schools, online education, loan companies, credit cards or other lending companies.
- All guests are required to respond to readers’ comments in a timely fashion. Refusal to comment, or not commenting within 72 hours (we know you’re busy) will cause the removal of any bio links, as well as a refusal of further guest posting.
- Please send guest posts via email in Google Docs.
- Posts should be 1200-1500 words or longer.
- You should include a meta-description and a meta-title when turning in your article.
- Add our RSS feed in order to know when your article is live.
- Posts must be written with grammatically correct English.
- Provide an updated bio of approximately 50 words. Include:
- A link to your top social network
- An email address linked to your Gravatar image or a bio image
If you are interested in guest posting for Level343, please submit your article or topic idea to:
Thank you for considering Level343