Call this a press release. Heck, call it a chatty letter. You can even call it bragging, because we’re proud of the things our company is doing. We’ve come a long way, baby. The founder of Level343, Gabriella Sannino, is an Italian transplant. She’s lived in the U.S. for more years than she’d care to say (and we have an NDA clause that says we won’t spill the whole “age” thing), been in more countries than you can shake a stick at and speaks five languages fluently.
- The Marketing Agency Onus: When the Client Does the WritingApril 18th, 2016
- Marketing: Just Another Word For Manipulation?April 11th, 2016
- 3 SEO Hacks to Get More Authoritative LinksApril 4th, 2016
- MARKETING TO THE “WHY”March 28th, 2016
Gabriella Sannino says:
- No One Will Read Your Blog Unless You Do These 4 ThingsJanuary 18th, 2016
- Social Media Marketing: Is Facebook Still Relevant?January 25th, 2016
- WordPress SEO 101: 4 Things You Can't Afford to MissDecember 28th, 2015
584 Castro Street #850
San Francisco, CA 94114
Phone: (415) 308-7375
Email: [email protected]
This work by Level343 International SEO & Marketing is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.